Intensive Resurfacing Peel
Enzymatic Peel uses a unique process to renew the epidermis without any apparent exfoliation. Specialised enzymes in this chemical peel help reduce the appearance of most skin problems (i.e. discoloration, flaky skin and roughness). Skin is noticeably softer, brighter and able to receive additional product benefits after use of this facial chemical peel. The enzymes in Invisapeel™ are particularly valuable for anyone who wants faster chemical peel results from ZO® Medical therapeutic treatments.
- Chemical peel results help stabilise the epidermis and skin barrier function by replenishing lipids and aiding the skin’s natural hydration.
- Smooths uneven, rough textured skin.
- Minimises skin pigmentation and acne post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH).
- Reduces flakiness.
- Replenishes moisture within the stratum corneum.
- Provides skin rejuvenation and revives dull-looking skin.
- Chemical peel benefits lipid replenishment for skin barrier restoration and reinforcement.
- Improves the visible signs of sun damage.
- Chemical peel results in accelerating a faster, deeper skin rejuvenation of any ZO® treatment.