Revitatrol™ Epidermal Repair Crème delivers essential hydration and calming for post-procedure, compromised, and severely dry or irritated skin and skin rashes. Its rich hydrators enrich and replenish lipids and restore the skin’s barrier. This severe dry skin treatment has a dual-peptide formula to support the skin’s natural regenerative process for skin renewal while also improving the appearance of lines and wrinkles. In addition, branched beta-glucan helps skin irritation by reducing the appearance of redness. Ideal for daily use under a ZO® sunscreen.
Hydrating Creme (Revitatrol)
- Aids post-procedure, compromised, severely dry skin or skin irritation.
- Provides comfort to irritated skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of redness.
- Dual-peptide formula supports natural skin renewal and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Enhances skin re-epithelialisation to accelerate recovery.
- Replenishes hydration and lipids to enrich and restore skin barrier function.
- Ideal for daily use under sun protection.
- ZOX12™ in this severe dry skin treatment provides continuous antioxidant protection against free radical damage.
- Colloidal oatmeal 1%: Temporarily protects and helps relieve dryness and itching due to skin irritation.
- Tetrapeptide-21: Stimulates hyaluronic acid production and promotes re-epithelialisation of the skin.
- Myristoyl pentapeptide-11: Encourages cell proliferation to speed skin recovery.
- Glycerin: Replenishes hydration and lipids to enrich and restore skin barrier function.
- Beta-glucan: Calms and soothes skin irritation.
- ZOX12™: ZO® Exclusive 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex (encapsulated vitamins A, C and E) helps protect the skin from free radical damage and prevents future signs of premature ageing.